- Critical Thinking
- Diet Related Diseases
- eBooks & audio books
- Human Rights
- Industrial Revolution
- JacPlus Login
- Legal Studies
- Middle Ages
- Operation Reading
- Plate Tectonics
- Popular Culture
- Reading and Books
- Research Guide
- Research Project
- Science Issues Analysis
- Spanish Conquest of the Americas
- Uranium mining in Kakadu National Park
- Village Life in China
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking tools
- Welcome to the online Renmark High School Library
- World War 1
Vote for Beach Volleyball Courts NOW
The SRC are trying to get some new
Outdoor beach Volleyball courts here at RHS.
To get funding we need you to vote on a website.
We want EVERY RHS STUDENT TO VOTE for the idea.
The projects that get the most votes will be the ones that are funded.
TO VOTE :
- Click on the website below 'Have Your Say' and press sign up button on the right hand side of the opening title pane (below current ranking)
- Put in your details - First name, Last name and email and password.
- Click 'Sign up' button
- Then click 'Vote for this Idea' button
Phillip Gwynne is coming to RHS Library
Phillip Gwynne is coming to the RHS Library on the 31st July 2014.
If you are in Year 8, 9 or 10 and love reading and are interested in how an author crafts a story, put your name on the list in the library to attend this 50 minute workshop during lesson 2 next thursday. For more information ask your English teacher or Ms Smith.
His books include
New Books July 2014
Click here to check out other new books in the library.